Dallas Criminal Lawyer: Free Resources to Help You Protect Your Rights
Dallas criminal lawyer James P. Whalen is devoted to helping clients (and prospective clients) have a better understanding of the federal criminal law system. When someone who has been charged with the alleged commission of a federal crime, it is important they are able to develop a more thorough understanding of their rights. The Whalen Law Office provides several resources below.
Our office offers it’s clients the opportunity to pay conveniently online via credit card.
Sign up to receive our criminal law newsletter by email. Get valuable information regarding the Texas and federal criminal justice systems. Stay in touch with Whalen Law Office for our latest thoughts and insights into our legal system, and receive important updates about the law that can affect you and your family.
Free Consultation with Dallas Criminal Lawyer
Our best legal resource is a free initial consultation with attorney James P. Whalen, who will advise you objectively and skillfully as it applies to your situation. As a criminal lawyer, communication with our clients is key. That is why Mr. Whalen makes it a point to talk to each client in depth and get the facts. Individuals in the Dallas area who encounter state or federal charges need a criminal lawyer with experience and determination who will immediately get to work. Our goal is to fast-track the initial process so that we can begin examining the case.
Criminal Law Blog
A primary resource that Whalen Law Office offers to our clients and the public is our Criminal Defense Blog. We regularly post breaking legal news, our insights, our victories, and address issues and questions that affect our clients and their families.
Audio Clips: Federal Court Oral Arguments
You can learn a lot about federal law by hearing defense attorneys arguing their cases in Federal Court. Listen to audio recordings of Oral Arguments now.
- 6-03-2013 U.S. v. Kenneth Brown 727 F.3d 329 (Conspiracy to Violate 18. U.S.C. 666) Part 1
- 6-03-2013 U.S. v. Kenneth Brown 727 F.3d 329 (Conspiracy to Violate 18. U.S.C. 666) Part 2
- 4-03-2013 U.S. v Richard Arledge 524 Fed.Appx 83 (Conspiracy to Commit Money Laundering)
- 8-29-2011 U. S. v. Antonyo Reece 456 Fed.Appx. 434 (Conspiracy to Commit Bank Robbery and Attempted Bank Robbery)
- 4-28-2009 U. S. v. Gregory Shaw 338 Fed.Appx. 404 (Possession of Firearm in Furtherance of a Drug Conspiracy) Part 1
- 4-28-2009 U. S. v. Gregory Shaw 338 Fed.Appx. 404 (Possession of Firearm in Furtherance of a Drug Conspiracy) Part 2
Visual media is a great way for individuals to get important information about cases and situations that are similar to theirs. Our videos answer many questions and introduce you to legal concepts about criminal law, as well as give you a sense of Mr. Whalen’s beliefs and commitment to serving his clients.
Client Intake Form
Please complete the following form prior to your visit.