Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Defense Attorney Bryce Lair’s motivation stems from a need to help others face the daunting task of going up against the criminal justice system. He knows how confusing it can be, and aa former prosecutor and municipal judge, he understands exactly what you’re up against. Using this experience, he knows how to defend you against their procedures and techniques.
What makes Attorney Bryce Lair unique:
- He has been practicing criminal law since 2000
- He was a State Prosecutor for over 8 years, allowing him to understand both sides of a case
- His last position held as a prosecutor was as First Assistant District Attorney, supervisor to other Assistant District Attorneys
- Worked as a municipal judge for 13 years hearing misdemeanor cases, including DUI/DWI and drug possession cases.
Education and Credentials
- Juris Doctor (2000) | University of Arkansas – Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (1996) | University of Oklahoma – Norman, Oklahoma. Minor: Legal Studies in Business Administration
- Licensure: Licensed to Practice Law in the State of Texas & Oklahoma
- Professional Development: National College of District Attorneys Career Prosecutor Course, 2009
- Continuing Education:
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Practioner Course, 2015
- American Chemical Society’s Forensic Chromatography XVI: Theory and Practice Course at Axion Training Institute, 2015
- Post Graduate Semester Course in Forensic Death Investigations, University of Florida, 2013